Volunteer organizer is Mark Reilly - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Winners program is designed to be an enjoyable and highly engaging activity for kids aged 9 to 14.
The main purpose is to provide the opportunity for kids to have fun and to get them out playing and enjoying tennis in a non-game format with quick rotations and various partners.
It removes any pressure of ‘formal’ competition and allows the opportunity to simply play tennis “just for the fun of it”!
Some of the details of the program are:
* Runs every Friday afternoon from May 11th to June 22nd
* It is for kids aged 9 to 14
* Ideal for kids new to the game, or advanced kids (novice to advanced)
* No sign-up required... it is an after school drop-in program
* Times are from 3:30 to 5:00 pm
* Kids can come over right after school or drop-in whenever they can. They will be easily rotated in
* It is free for members, or if non-members a small guest fee of $5 applies
* The environment is casual with good fun and lots of music and activity
* The playing format is quick rotations and mixing up the partners
* Good chance to learn about tennis and practice their skills
* The more kids the better!!