Susan Bloomfield - email@example.com
Come out and enjoy a great season of fun with the Erin Tennis Club!!
Rates for 2019 are:
Family – $185
Junior (under 18)–$55
Tennis 101 - Three one-hour group clinics are available for $10 payable with registration. Clinics also available on a drop in basis for $5 each.
A membership includes the following:
• Access to play anytime from daylight to 11:00 pm on any of our FIVE courts!
• Junior Program for younger players
• Adult House League (all skill levels)
• Adult A or B Team Inter-club League
• Freedom 55 Adult Traveling Team
• Tournaments (all skill levels)
• Men's Morning (all skill levels); Sunday morning doubles
• Ladies' Morning (all skill levels); Saturday morning doubles
• Singles Ladder (all skill levels);
• Club Championships (all ages)
• Friday Night Fun Nights Adult Socials
Again this year, we will be holding a Year-End party on Saturday September 28th after our Club Championships (check our Social and Tournaments page for more information).
Come out and enjoy The Spring Fling Event (Saturday May 11th)
This is a fun start to the tennis season. Newcomers get a chance to meet veteran club members and we all get a chance to hit before house league begins. Everyone is guaranteed 2 matches playing a doubles format. You can either “get the rust off” your game or show off your new technique from winter training. We will barbeque burgers and provide drinks for players, family and guests who attend.
Bring a friend (see Tournaments for more information).
Member Waiver - Each member is required to sign and submit a waiver prior to playing at the club.
Self Rating Chart
The Erin Tennis Club will be using the Tennis Canada rating system.
To register, completed forms can be:
For further information, please contact Susan Bloomfield - firstname.lastname@example.org