Annual General Meeting - January 26th, 2021. 7:30PM
Agenda - etc_agm2021_agenda.pdf
ERIN TENNIS CLUB
NOTICE OF 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the members of ERIN TENNIS CLUB (the “Corporation”) will be held on the 26th day of January, 2021 at the hour of 7:30 p.m. via video/teleconference for the following purposes:
1. To receive the financial statements of the Corporation for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2020 as compiled by RLB Chartered Professional Accountants;
2. To elect directors for the ensuing year;
3. To appoint RLB Chartered Professional Accountants as the accountant of the Corporation for the ensuing year;
4. To amend the By-law of the Corporation to permit members meetings to be held entirely by electronic means at the discretion of the Board; and
4. Transacting such further and other business as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Members, directors and the accountant of the Corporation are entitled to be present at the Annual General Meeting. However, only those members entitled to vote and whose membership is in good standing are entitled to cast a vote at the meeting.
Any Voting Member may nominate another Voting Member for the position of Director, and such nomination must be received by the Chair of the Board prior to the election of directors at the Annual General Meeting. All nominees must be a member in good standing and be willing to accept the position.
Nominations may be sent in advance to the Chair of the Board by:
1. E-mail – email@example.com
2. Mail – PO Box 1164, Erin, ON N0B1T0
Nominations will also be accepted verbally prior to the election of Directors.
Video/teleconference link will be provided in advance of the meeting.
Dated January 4, 2021
By order of the Board
President & Chair of the Board
Erin Tennis Club
Welcome to the Erin Tennis Club and thank you for checking us out!
We are a vibrant and energetic Tennis club nestled at the headwaters of both the Credit and Grand Rivers. Our members are passionate about tennis and it shows. Through our volunteers, we have created, and support, a variety of activities for everyone to enjoy.
Simply stated, the Erin Tennis Club offers our members of all ages and skill levels, a chance to:
In balance with our structured programming, we have also ensured that there is ample time available for families and friends to recreate together, to enjoy the facilities, and to create fun memories of their own.
We invite you to come and explore our site and learn more about what we have to offer.
If you have questions, comments, or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at